Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've got a puppy, a puppy, a puppy!!!

I got a puppy today! A puppy that wears shoes hehe... little brown paws with four eyes. Blink Blink...

Linna bathe her before she was brought to my office. This little cutie just stayed under the chair alone in my office until i finished my work in the lab.
Got her a little golden belt with a bell, brought her to the park nearby, she was soooo scared leaving the house and refused to move. She must has been too hungry that she finished two piggy tails and a piggy bone even after some biscuits in the office earlier. An orphan found her home :)
Still thinking of a name for her. Dou-Dou is in my mind now...

2 comments:

Tommy the Guitarist said...

haha...PUPPY!!!

Fish said...

Awwww... so adorable! So have you decided a name for her?